- [placeholder for Chinese Tallow Tree] (Sapium sebiferum)
- [placeholder for Melaleuca, Punk Tree] (Melaleuca quinquenervia) (Melaleuca leucadendron)
- [placeholder for Brazilian Pepper-Tree] (Schinus terebinthifolias)
- [placeholder for Australian Mimosa] (Mimosa pigra) (catclaw mimosa)
- [placeholder for Australian Pine] (Casuarina cunninghamia)
- Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council -- founded in 1984
- Florida's Most Invasive Species -- direct link to the Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council
- FDOT's Plant Material Selection Criteria -- from the Florida Administrative Code (Highway Landscaping).
- "Native Plants (and Invasive Species)" -- article by Anita S. Neal, EAI, St. Lucie County Cooperative Extension Service Environmental Horticulture Agent.
- "Noxious Weed List" -- Florida Administrative Code (Introduction or Release of Plant Pests, Noxious Weeds, Arthropods, and Biological control Agents).
- University of Florida, IFAS Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants